Its time again to get your 2019 tax return into the ATO and gain access to your tax refund!
Its kind of exciting isn’t it? With the new low to medium income tax offsets of up to $1080.00 per tax payer just passing into legislation and the introduction of STP (Single Touch Payroll) for all employers this year there is a bit going on and tax payers are completing their 2019 tax return in record numbers early, why not get on the bandwagon. What will you spend your return on this year?
Different tax return services to meet any requirement
OnVenture is excited to announce we are continuing with our “online assisted” low cost personal tax returns from $99 and to facilitate us getting all the information necessary to maximise your return we have introduced a new survey as part of the online return process. We are also happy to provide you a more personalised tax return service by appointment including:
- Phone consultation service from $135; Uses both our online survey and a scheduled call for up to 30 minutes to complete your return when it suits you and so you can ask any questions you may have about this years or future tax returns
- Mobile service from $180; Have us attend your home or office at a time that is ideal for you to complete your return and obtain a tax consult
- In office service from $180; Attend our offices in Melbourne or Narre Warren at an available time to complete your return and obtain a tax consult
Why you should engage OnVenture as your Tax Agent?
OnVenture are not just business experts but are tax experts for both business and individuals, always developing new ways to improve the experience and outcomes for clients. Some key reasons to select us as your Tax Agent this year are:
- $99 tax return. Access to our discounted online assisted return service from as little as $99 (our most popular option)
- No upfront fees. We can take our fees from your return.
- No meetings or appointments needed. Use our easy to use online survey to provide the information we need to accurately complete your return whenever you are ready.
- Maximise your return. With our broad industry knowledge we are able to identify opportunities through our online survey and in-meeting consultation to ethically increase your deductions and maximise your return.
Ready to Go?
If you are a new client, give us a call on 1300 300 013 or email through your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Existing tax clients will have received an email with instructions on how to proceed with this years return.
Other services and fees maybe required for events non-standard activities such as property schedules to determine net rents and capital gains events.
If your employer opted into STP before the end of FY2019 you will not receive a payment summary however can obtain one if needed by logging into your MyGov account. If your employer has finalised their STP reporting for the year we will have access to your wages income and tax details via the ATO portal and do not need a payment summary (group certificate as they where one known by).