You can’t teach an old dog new tricks, remember this saying? OnVenture helps old and not so old business owners, bookkeepers, accountants and their teams work with their new software in the most efficient way possible.
OnVenture's approach is to first understand your bookkeeping processes and then focus on practical training in the software to achieve everyday tasks efficiently and with the best outcome to your customers, suppliers and staff.
We then remain available to you and your teams through ongoing, proactive support.
Software training includes:
- Review of current processes and issues & recommendations for improvement
- Personalised, one-to-one or group training sessions
- Online, on the phone, or in-house delivery
- Helpful fact sheet, support notes, training program notes
- Helps you create structured documented processes
- Learn the best practice
OnVenture can support you with:
- Using Xero accounting software
- Using QBO accounting software
- Using Add-on software
- Bank reconciliation and coding
- Sales quotes, invoicing, debt collection and customization
- Paperless payables
- Understanding GST coding
- Bookkeeping & processing to ensure compliance/best practice
- Preparation &customisation of monthly management reports
- Payroll processing & reporting of PAYG &superannuation
- Calculating and lodging BAS and IAS